Modular Cleanrooms: Good Enough – Or Better?
Modular Cleanrooms are not just an acceptable, but often a preferred alternative to conventional, brick-and-mortar cleanrooms due to unique, flexible capabilities:
- Intrinsic versatility: modular rooms can be assembled, disassembled and relocated
- Reconfiguration: modular rooms are comparatively inexpensive to retrofit and upgrade as cleanliness or other requirements change
- Airflow control: IsoVent™ Panel Mounting
system allows uniform air release to minimize particle swirling,
aggregation and deposition on clean surfaces
- Inexpensive Panel Modifications: simple
on-site panel modification or replacement accommodates pass-throughs or
custom air release vents, which draw clean air toward a work station
or sensitive process.
- Cost and Lead Time: A modular cleanroom
gives you a customized clean environment at a fraction of the cost and
time associated with a conventional cleanroom.