|36-foot long ISO Class 6 static-dissipative PVC enclosure fabricated for an automated transfer conveyor. Access/maintenance ports are built in to the sides.
Inset: Conveyor equipment in place.
|Custom equipment enclosure for Thermal Vacuum Chamber meeting ISO Class 7 standards. This space at a university was designed to hold satellite development/testing equipment, as well as technicians. An Assembly area can be seen in an adjoining room on the left.
- Hardwall or softwall, to meet ISO 4 to ISO 8 standards
- Spaces can be sized to cover machinery only, or large enough to contain both equipment and personnel
- Ceiling height flexibility to accommodate equipment
- Versatile access openings, made to your specifications
- Powder-coated stainless steel framework
- Terra will work with you to assimilate utility lines from your equipment
- Product assembly
- Equipment maintenance and testing
- Automated manufacturing/filling lines
- Research activities
- Contamination containment of equipment chemicals or vapors
- Equipment protection of outside environment
Protecting costly or hazardous equipment is critical for a business or research facility. Terra can help you design enclosures that are suited to your needs. Our hardwall and softwall* components are made in many materials so you can choose the one that’s ideal for your application (see Technical Resources below).
Optional accessories to enhance the clean enclosure include: ionizing bar to neutralize static, germicidal UV illuminator to reduce contamination, dehumidification module to extend the life of equipment, and an FFU vapor-removal adaptor to control chemical vapors. Additionally, a reverse-flow fan is ideal for rooms where powders, aerosols or fine dust is generated, in order to contain environmental contaminants.
*Softwalls do not allow for air conditioning, and do not reduce sound as effectively as hardwall material.
Call us with your requirements!